Going On The Whale
- Unit Price
Erica designed this canvas for The Nantucket Historical Association to memorialize their beautifully hand carved sign that welcomes visitors to the Whaling Museum in town. The image depicts the famous Nantucket Sleigh Ride, when the whale was harpooned and the skiff was dragged behind at high speeds. Erica stitched hers with fun stitches and you can be creative and do the same, or finish it in continental stitch which looks wonderful too! Send your finished work back to us and we will clean it, block it and then make it into whatever you want! (Finishing price additional)
The Canvas is on 18 mesh and the dimensions are 23" x 15"
We proudly offer Free Shipping for all orders over $250 on ericawilson.com. For all other orders, shipping cost is based on location and the items in your order. Shipping price is determined at checkout. International shipping is also determined at checkout.
ericawilson.com purchases may not be returned/exchanged in the Erica Wilson Nantucket store. Online promotions and prices are not valid in store.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your items for a full refund, store credit, or exchange.
· Returns or exchanges must be within 10 days of receiving the item.
· All items must be returned in saleable condition with original tags affixed and in original packaging.
· Proof of purchase is required.
· Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Fibers, Needlework and Needlework Accessories cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
· Return shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
· Gift returns will receive a non-refundable gift card.
Please use a trackable and insured shipping method and send your return to:
Erica Wilson Returns
Attn: Craig Schennum
54 Front Street
Fall River, MA 02721
To learn more about our policy, click here.