Erica Wilson "A life in Stitches"
- Unit Price
Learn all about Erica Wilson and her creative, inspiring life in "A Life in Stitches" written in conjunction with the exhibition of Erica's work at The Winterthur Museum. By Linda Eaton and Anne Hilker
Be sure to check out Erica's online exhibition at ericawilson.winterthur.org
We proudly offer Free Shipping for all orders over $250 on ericawilson.com. For all other orders, shipping cost is based on location and the items in your order. Shipping price is determined at checkout. International shipping is also determined at checkout.
ericawilson.com purchases may not be returned/exchanged in the Erica Wilson Nantucket store. Online promotions and prices are not valid in store.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your items for a full refund, store credit, or exchange.
· Returns or exchanges must be within 10 days of receiving the item.
· All items must be returned in saleable condition with original tags affixed and in original packaging.
· Proof of purchase is required.
· Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Fibers, Needlework and Needlework Accessories cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
· Return shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
· Gift returns will receive a non-refundable gift card.
Please use a trackable and insured shipping method and send your return to:
Erica Wilson Returns
Attn: Craig Schennum
54 Front Street
Fall River, MA 02721
To learn more about our policy, click here.