Men's "Tuck'd In" Pajamas - Ack Red
- Unit Price
Mom and her mini, Dad and his dog, bridesmaids on the eve of the big event - no matter who you want to twin with, "Tuck'd In" will have you lounging in style. Made from the softest cotton, these pjs will soon become your favorite.
Erica Wilson’s Tuck’d In print is inspired by the iconic wooden quarterboards that hang on Nantucket homes. The first quarterboards were placed on the sterns of whaling ships carved with the vessel's name - our boards, like the hung over many island doors today, are inscribed with our favorite Nantucket places and nicknames.
The men's pajama set is a loose fitting, long sleeve white henley top with drawstring printed pants that have pockets.
- 100% Pima Cotton.
- Machine Wash, Gentle Cycle. Line Dry.
- Made in Peru
We proudly offer Free Shipping for all orders over $250 on ericawilson.com. For all other orders, shipping cost is based on location and the items in your order. Shipping price is determined at checkout. International shipping is also determined at checkout.
ericawilson.com purchases may not be returned/exchanged in the Erica Wilson Nantucket store. Online promotions and prices are not valid in store.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your items for a full refund, store credit, or exchange.
· Returns or exchanges must be within 10 days of receiving the item.
· All items must be returned in saleable condition with original tags affixed and in original packaging.
· Proof of purchase is required.
· Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Fibers, Needlework and Needlework Accessories cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
· Return shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
· Gift returns will receive a non-refundable gift card.
Please use a trackable and insured shipping method and send your return to:
Erica Wilson Returns
Attn: Craig Schennum
54 Front Street
Fall River, MA 02721
To learn more about our policy, click here.