Harvest Pumpkin (M-1032)
- Unit Price
100% Merino Wool
Vineyard Merino comes in 30 yard skeins and is a very versatile fiber. It works beautifully on 18 mesh and will cover any color, black on white, white on black. It has a tight twist so it slides easily through the canvas. Merino stitches nicely on 13 mesh too - it “puffs” as merino wool tends to do, and therefore covers this mesh size as well.
Please note that the color shown is not necessarily the "true" color when it is shown on the computer screen, this photo is shown to give you an idea of the color. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions (508)-228-9881
*Fibers are hand dyed which may result in some colors being unavailable at the time of order. If your color is out of stock we will email you.
We proudly offer Free Shipping for all orders over $250 on ericawilson.com. For all other orders, shipping cost is based on location and the items in your order. Shipping price is determined at checkout. International shipping is also determined at checkout.
ericawilson.com purchases may not be returned/exchanged in the Erica Wilson Nantucket store. Online promotions and prices are not valid in store.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your items for a full refund, store credit, or exchange.
· Returns or exchanges must be within 10 days of receiving the item.
· All items must be returned in saleable condition with original tags affixed and in original packaging.
· Proof of purchase is required.
· Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Fibers, Needlework and Needlework Accessories cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
· Return shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
· Gift returns will receive a non-refundable gift card.
Please use a trackable and insured shipping method and send your return to:
Erica Wilson Returns
Attn: Craig Schennum
54 Front Street
Fall River, MA 02721
To learn more about our policy, click here.