Erica Wilson's Vintage "Crewel Point" Book
- Unit Price
We are thrilled to have found several copies of Erica Wilson's vintage book: "Crewel Point" from her personal collection and are offering them for sale here!
Crewel embroidery is a historic art that Erica Wilson learned while studying and teaching at The Royal School of Needlework in London, England. By the 1960's Erica was adapting her embroidery to be more "modern". This book is a great example of Erica's knowledge of crewel embroidery stitches that she adapted to the grid of a needlepoint canvas - an art that continues to this day. The book teaches you step by step 21 different combinations of stitches.
This 59 page paperback book was printed in 1974 and a great addition to any needleworkers library. This book is not brand new and is an original copy - please be aware the pages may show some age - just as many treasured volumes do!
We proudly offer Free Shipping for all orders over $250 on ericawilson.com. For all other orders, shipping cost is based on location and the items in your order. Shipping price is determined at checkout. International shipping is also determined at checkout.
ericawilson.com purchases may not be returned/exchanged in the Erica Wilson Nantucket store. Online promotions and prices are not valid in store.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your items for a full refund, store credit, or exchange.
· Returns or exchanges must be within 10 days of receiving the item.
· All items must be returned in saleable condition with original tags affixed and in original packaging.
· Proof of purchase is required.
· Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Fibers, Needlework and Needlework Accessories cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
· Return shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
· Gift returns will receive a non-refundable gift card.
Please use a trackable and insured shipping method and send your return to:
Erica Wilson Returns
Attn: Craig Schennum
54 Front Street
Fall River, MA 02721
To learn more about our policy, click here.