Thar She Blows Belt
- Unit Price
The "Faraway Land" as Nantucket is translated, was reknowned for its success in the Whaling industry. Deep sea whaling started about 1715 and quickly became a very lucrative business for islanders. Whales were harvested for their blubber to make oil for candles. This classic belt shows the whole story in stitches, from the women waving to their sailors from the widow's walk - to the harpooners in their skiffs. Send your finished work back to us and we will clean it, block it and then make it into a belt! (Finishing price additional, see belt sizing instructions)
The Canvas is on 18 mesh and the dimensions are 40" x 5"
Need yarn to stitch your canvas? Go to the FIBER section of the website and order whatever colors or threads you want, or call us and we can help you! 508-228-9881
We proudly offer Free Shipping for all orders over $250 on ericawilson.com. For all other orders, shipping cost is based on location and the items in your order. Shipping price is determined at checkout. International shipping is also determined at checkout.
ericawilson.com purchases may not be returned/exchanged in the Erica Wilson Nantucket store. Online promotions and prices are not valid in store.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your items for a full refund, store credit, or exchange.
· Returns or exchanges must be within 10 days of receiving the item.
· All items must be returned in saleable condition with original tags affixed and in original packaging.
· Proof of purchase is required.
· Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Fibers, Needlework and Needlework Accessories cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
· Return shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
· Gift returns will receive a non-refundable gift card.
Please use a trackable and insured shipping method and send your return to:
Erica Wilson Returns
Attn: Craig Schennum
54 Front Street
Fall River, MA 02721
To learn more about our policy, click here.